Pick up from the bus station or hotel in the morning. Your tour will begin from the docks at around 8am - 9.30am. The tour includes a visit to the famous floating Islands of Uros as well as Amantani Island - one of the most beautiful islands in the region. The inhabitants of this island produce wonderful garments from local natural materials such as hats, ponchos and blouses. You will stay overnight on Amantani with a local family in their traditional house in your own private room. Your evening meal will be delicious typical Peruvian food.
Visit of Taquile Island by boat. This is also a beautiful island with a lot of impressive views and amazing crafts. Lunch will be at a restaurant. Return to Puno in the afternoon.
Please note: It is also possible to include a two-way overnight bus from Cusco to Puno and back (additional charge). In this case, the tour starts and ends in Cusco at the bus station.
Daily Departures year round
Price: Contact us
Please note that all itineraries are subject to change
Bring With You
- Day Pack
- Good Shoes
- Rain Jacket or a Poncho
- Warm clothes
- Water and Snacks
- Hat or Cap to protect you from the sun or the cold
- Sun Block
- Professional bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Excursion to the islands of Uros, Taquile and Amantani
- Morning pickup from the bus station or hotel in Puno
- Transport by boat
- Entrance Tickets
- Meals: Lunch and dinner on day 1, breakfast and lunch on day 2
- 1 Night accommodation with host family on Amantani Island
- This tour does NOT include bus tickets to and from Cusco (or anywhere else), but we can easily arrange good connections for you at a reasonable price. If you want services that start and end in Cusco, we use night buses that leave around 10 pm in Cusco and arrive around 5 am the next day in Puno
- Tips for your guide