You will be picked up either from your hotel or the bus station in the early morning and leave from the port in Puno
by boat to the Uros Islands. Here you learn about communities who live on the floating islands. After a beautiful 2-hour journey from Uros, you reach the island of Taquile. After a walk around the ruins and talking to the local people, famous for their local textiles, you are served a locally-sourced lunch before returning to Puno.
Daily Departures year round
Price: Contact us
Please note that all itineraries are subject to change.
Bring With You
- Day Pack
- Good Shoes
- Rain Jacket or a Poncho
- Warm clothes
- Water and Snacks
- Hat or Cap to protect you from the sun or the cold
- Sun Block
- Professional bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Excursion to the islands of Uros and Taquile
- Morning pickup from the bus station or hotel in Puno
- Transport by boat
- Entrance Tickets
- Meals: Lunch on Taquile Island
- Other meals than mentioned under "included"
- Tipss for your guide
- Transfers from/to Cusco