Pick up in the morning from your accommodation or bus station and transfer to our partner travel agency in Paracas to await the tour. The boat journey lasts between 90 minutes and 2 hour. It visits the Candelabro, the famous geoglyph on the beach. With its origins unknown, the design hints at a relation with the Nazca
Lines as well as a collection of rocky islands, home of seals, Humboldt penguins and many different types of birds. We will have the opportunity to sail alongside the seals - known for being very friendly, they often approach the boats.
We recommend the Ballestas Islands tour to be combined with our tour to the Paracas Natural Reserve
Price: Contact us
Please note that all itineraries are subject to change.
Bring With You
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Rain jacket / Poncho
- Water and Snacks
- Cap or Hat
- Transfer from / to Hotel or bus station
- Professional bilingual guide
- Guided tour of the Ballestas Islands.
- Port tax and entrance fee
- We also offer a City Tour in Ica to visit the highlights of Ica. Contact us for more information!