Cusco - Abra de Amparaes - Lares
We leave in the morning from Cusco to Calca in public bus, and then we take another service towards the Abra of Ampares, from where we start mountain biking downhill, towards the hot springs of Lares, where we spend the night.
After breakfast and a hot bath (entrance fee extra) we will return to the Abra of Ampares by bus from where we pedal downhill 60 kilometres by an Inca Trail to Calca, where we take our return bus to Cusco, where we arrive in the late afternoon.
Bus and Mountain Bike
Fixed Departures Apply: contact us
for more details
Price: contact us
Please note that all itineraries are subject to change.
Bring With You
- Day Pack
- Good shoes and clothes comfortable for the bike ride for 2 days
- Hat or Cap to protect you from the sun or the cold
- Sun Block
- Water and Snacks
- Bathing Suit (if you wish to visit the Hot Springs in Lares)
- Professional bilingual mountain biking guide (English/Spanish)
- Bicycles and full equipment
- Camping equipment
- Meals: lunch and dinner on day 1, breakfast and lunch on day 2
- Entrance fees (Hot springs Lares)
- Sleeping bag - can be rented with Dos Manos
- Possibly the most important thing to consider: TIPS for porters, guides, cooks