- DOS MANOS Travel Agency accepts no responsibility whatsoever for cases of force majeure (unexpected or uncontrollable events) (according to law) or for passengers actions
- DOS MANOS Travel Agency cannot absolutely guarantee participants safety. We cannot be held responsible for personal injury or for client’s belongings, lost or damaged equipment.
- DOS MANOS Travel Agency reserves the right to cancel or change any trip due to river, road, weather conditions, or political climate. We also reserve the right to cancel any trip due to the client’s unsuitability because of age, ill health, poor fitness, intoxication etc.
- Any missed tours due to the above listed incidents (e.g. weather conditions or political climate) cannot be refunded or recuperated.
- DOS MANOS Travel Agency reserves the right to cancel the passenger’s place on a tour if they have not paid the total sum of the tour 24 hours prior to departure, UNLESS the passenger has made an alternative arrangement with the DOS MANOS staff.
- DOS MANOS reserves the right to work with other agencies if on certain dates they do not have enough passengers for a departure.
- In the case where damages are caused to third parties, all the expenses claimed from DOS MANOS Travel Agency that originate from the above-mentioned incident will be charged to the client, who will have no right to later claims.
- When a passenger wishes to cancel their trip, the refund shall be according to the decision taken by DOS MANOS, according to the Cancellation and Refund Policy mentioned below.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
The 50% down payment
- Inca Trail clients – unfortunately the 50% down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All bookings except Inca Trail – the 50% deposit is non-refundable for all other tours except in serious situations (as described below).
- Deadline of cancellation – Cancellations will not be accepted if not submitted in writing 25 days prior to the departure date. If cancelling within the 25 days’ timeframe prior to departure, the total amount of booking will be required (100%).
In case of cancellation due to a serious illness or another serious situation (at the discretion of DOS MANOS reservations department) the following procedures are applicable:
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only.
- In case of illness or pregnancy, a medical declaration that will be evaluated by DOS MANOS’ doctor, needs to be attached to your written statement.
- In case of military service, an official declaration also needs to be attached to your written statement.
- DOS MANOS Travel Agency will evaluate the situation together with the client and will consider a PARTIAL refund of your deposit.
- Third party administration fees (e.g. fee the airlines, transport companies or partner agency charges) are exempt from any refund; these charges still must be covered by the client.
DOS MANOS Travel Agency will refund the respective amount at the latest 30 days after the date we received the written cancellation statement, by either bank wire transfer or cash.
Booking Change Fee
The client will be charged a US $50.00 Administration Fee for all changes in bookings. If the amount of your entire booking is less than US $50.00, the cost of the Administration Fee will be determined at the discretion of the reservations department. In addition, the real costs of the changes (e.g. third party administration fees that airlines, transport companies or partner agencies charge) also have to be paid by the passenger. All changes are subject to availability.
Please note: due to Inca Trail regulations, no changes to Inca Trail bookings can be made after paying the 50% down payment.
- We recommend that all customers take out a travel or medical insurance policy in their home countries.
- Passengers have the responsibility to ensure that their travel or medical insurance policy cover the activity or sport in which they are participating. You may be required to show us a certificate of this insurance policy prior to commencement of your itinerary.
- Currently visitors from Western Europe, the USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand or Australia do not require a visa to enter Peru or Argentina, however all visitors have the responsibility for enquiring about their particular case. Visitors from other countries must enquire about obtaining a visa at the nearest Embassy or Consulate.
- When visiting the Iguazu Falls you might also want to see the waterfalls from the Brazilian side. In this case, you need to be aware of the particular visa requirements depending on your nationality. You can contact us for more info.
DOS MANOS Travel Agency reserves the right to use all possible photos taken during the passenger’s program unless the passenger refuses permission.